Box Tops Committee Information
Save those Box Tops and labels!
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It’s that time of year again to start collecting Box Tops, Campbell’s and Tyson labels for our school.
This year, our goal is to raise $ 2,000 for supplies for our school. Here are three easy ways you can help.
1. Clip – Clip the Box Tops from hundreds of participating products and send them to school. Each one is worth 10₵ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education.
2. Shop online – Shop at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace® (boxtops4education.com/marketplace). Our school can earn eBoxTops® with every qualifying purchase you make, at no additional cost to you.
3. Sign up to support our school at boxtops4education.com, where you can:
· See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
· Enter online promotions for chances to win eBoxTops and other prizes
· Print coupons for your favorite Box Top brands
You can also sign up for Box Tops e-mail newsletters that will keep you updated on the program, and for Marketplace newsletters that include offers from online retailers where you can earn eBoxTops.
To learn more, visit boxtops4education.com. Thanks for choosing to make a difference for our school with Box Tops!
Box Tops Coordinators for EM Holt Elementary
Examples of proofs of purchase that can be submitted:
Campbell’s Labels for Education Box Tops Tyson
Please note these are external links to Alamance Burlington School System and will open in a new window.