Welcome to the Graham High Media Center.
Library Hours: Monday-Friday
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Media Coordinator: Mrs. Christy Brayton
GHS students, here are some steps you can take right now to make sure you are ready taking classes at a distance:
The Media Center is here to guide and support all students during this time. Contact Mrs. Brayton at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about distance learning, technology issues, and hotspot access.KEEP PUSHING FOR SUCCESS, RED DEVILS!!!All Students Sign in with this FORM - NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Contact your instructor immediately for course updates. Reference your course syllabi for instructor contact information. Email is best.
- Make sure you have access to programs you need to do your work, including email, Google Docs, and Canvas. Make sure you are charging your chromebook and restarting it to check for updates periodically.
- Begin checking Canvas and your school gmail regularly for messages about your courses.
- Need tutoring assistance while at a distance? No problem. Talk to your Success Academy teacher about what class you need help with to schedule tutoring sessions.
- Are you familiar with Zoom video conferencing? Learn more about how to join a Zoom meeting, should your instructor host a class session remotely. If you are having trouble with Zoom, try one of these suggestions: HELP
- Make sure you have access to the Internet and have sufficient bandwidth both on and off campus. If you don’t, think about other locations where you can access your course materials on the Internet and download them. Also, you can check out a hotspot by requesting one from the media center.
- Contact the media center (336-570-6440) or the district help desk (336-438-4357) if you need any further technology assistance. Here are many helpful videos they have to guide you through digital learning: https://www.abss.k12.nc.us/Page/45870
Visit our catalog: Click HereHow to Find a Book in the GHS Library CatalogVideo Tutorial