How to Access District Curriculum Documents
Scope & Sequence, Unit Plans and ResourcesClick on the course or grade level from the left column.Please email Jodi Hofberg if something is missing or inaccurate.Check back often as updates or resources are being added!
ABSS Mathematics Curriculum Mission
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3.Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Instructional decisions and interventions should be made based on available data.
Mathematical power is defined as: an individual’s ability to explore, conjecture, and reason logically, as well as the ability to use a variety of mathematical methods effectively to solve non-routine problems.