Important Documents and Information

Shared Housing Affidavits

Continuations (Request must be made within 15 days of the change in domicile)

  • In the event of a change of domicile, the parent/legal custodian may elect for the student to remain/continue in the school of enrollment for the remainder of the school year, as long as the parent/legal custodian provides transportation. Notification of the change in the student's domicile must be reported within fifteen calendar days to the Office of Student Assignment.  

    1. Complete the form linked below

    2. Upload the continuation form along with documents verifying the change in domicile (rental agreement, lease, or mortgage)


    Contact to request a mailed Continuation Form or to schedule an appotinment.


    Student Continuation Request 2020-2021 (English)


    Student Continuation Request 2020-2021 (Spanish)


Important Documents

    *Affidavits must be notarized with the parent/legal guardian and the resident provider present.