Naviance Student is a web based program that is linked with Naviance™, a service that is used by school counselors to track and analyze data about students’ college and career plans.
Naviance Student allows your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare your student for future college and career goals.
To visit our school’s Naviance Student site, use an internet browser to connect to:
Students: Your userid is your lunch number and password is your regular password.
Parents: You will need a registration code. Please contact the counseling office or email your child’s counselor for your code. When you visit the site for the first time, click ‘I need to register’, enter your personal registration code in the New User box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the user name and password you chose during the registration process.
For Seniors Only: For seniors who are applying to college through Common App requests for documents can be submitted electronically using the edocs function in your Naviance Student account but first you must match your Common App account to your Naviance Student account.
· First create a Common App account and fill in your education section, colleges section, and sign the FERPA waiver
· Once the above is complete, you can log into your Naviance Student account
§ Click Colleges
§ Click Colleges I’m applying to
§ Enter in your Common App email address
§ Click Match