Student ParkingAll student automobiles parked on school grounds MUST be registered with the school and display a current parking permit/decal/sticker. Students must park in marked spaces only. Student parking is limited to designated student parking areas. Parking is NOT allowed on the street. Parking spaces will be sold in priority order: Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, etc. Parking fee is $30 for the 2019-20 school year; it is due at the beginning of the year. Replacement parking permits/decals/stickers are $3 each.
**If a student owes for an unpaid cafeteria fine from the previous school year (2018-19), it must be paid before they will be allowed to purchase a parking pass.Student Parking Permit Guidelines:
- Students must currently hold a NC Driver’s License to apply for parking privileges
- Application for parking is located on the home page for the WAHS website
- Students MUST show their Driver’s License, Registration, & Proof of Insurance when picking up parking permit/decal
- Vehicles parked improperly and/or without issued parking permit/decal will be subject to towing at the owner’s expense
- NO loitering in the parking lot in between class change or after school hours.
- Students may NOT go to their car without permission from an Administrator.
- Vehicle speed limit in parking lots - 10 MPH!
*Students ability to park on campus is a privilege, not a right!
- Parking permits/decals are NON-Transferable!!
**The school is NOT responsible for the automobile or its contents!