- Thursday, August 22, 2019: Meet the Teacher 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Monday, August 26 2019: First Day of School
2019-2020 Third Grade Supply List
- Large, non-rolling bookbag
- 48 pencils (not mechanical)
- 2 crayon boxes (24 packs only)
- 24 glue sticks
- 2 scissors
- 7 Composition notebooks (Wide ruled…no spiral)
- Pencil pouch (no box)
- (4) folders with prongs
- (4) black dry erase markers and 1 eraser
- 1 set of earbuds/headphones
If you are unable to supply these items please let me know or contact our social worker, Ambraya Timmons.
Donations of the following are greatly appreciated:
- - paper towels
- - colored or white copy paper
- - zip-lock bags: quart and gallon sizes
- - colored or white copy paper/cardstock
- - tissues
- - sheet protectors
What does 3rd grade math look like?
Standard Based Grading at AGE
For the 2019-2020 school year, Garrett will make the transition to Standards Based Grading! Please take a moment to view this informational video and resources.
Please watch this video and learn about how Standards Based Grading works.
Use this form to ask questions about Standards Based Grading. The answers will be updated on the FAQ document below.
Use this document to find answers to additional questions you may have.