1) Get along with others - keeping hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
2) Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.
3) Stay in your seat unless you have been given permission.
4) Follow directions the first time they are given.
5) Be the best YOU - you are unique!
- Pay attention to the differences between "silent" and "quiet"
- Walk into and out of the room silently
- Listen to directions and teaching with no talking
- Change tasks quickly and quietly
- Use signals silently to communicate with Mrs. Baker AND continue working
- One finger: help
- Two fingers: water
- Three fingers: bathroom
- Four fingers: tissue
- Hand Up: answer or ask a question