The attainment of an industry-recognized certification or credential ensures that students graduate from high school globally competitive for work and post-secondary education.
An industry-recognized certification or credential helps businesses
- Save many hours of training time because their new hire is already trained.
- Be confident that the credential holder has already learned a specific set of skills.
An industry-recognized certification or credential helps students
- Validate their knowledge and skill attainment with an industry-recognized certification.
- Stand out in a field of job applicants.
- Start at a higher salary level.
Look for certifications and credentials in the following:
- Nursing Fundamentals (CNA)
- Microsoft Office
- Electrical Trades
- Computer Engineering
- Food & Nutrition II (ServSafe)
- Health Science (CPR/First Aid)
- Personal Finance