DATES:May 23 Awards Day Practice during first block in the auditorium (MANDATORY)May 24 Awards Day Program 9:00 AM in the auditorium (WEAR CAP AND GOWN) Line up at 8:30 AM.June 14 Graduation Practice 10:00 AM in the auditorium (MANDATORY)**Senior Brunch before Graduation Practice at Grove Park Baptist Church**June 9 Baccalaureate 5:00 PM Front Street United Methodist church (WEAR CAP AND GOWN) Line up at 4:30June 14 Graduation 7:00 PM in the auditorium (WEAR CAP AND GOWN) Line up at 6:30 PM
Attire to wear with cap and gown: May 24, June 9, June 14 (CEREMONY ONLY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO WEAR THIS FOR PRACTICE)
- Dress Shoes (no tennis shoes--avoid anything, such as heels, that is difficult to walk in)
- Long dress pants in a solid color
- Dress shirt
- Dress (Make sure that it does NOT hang out from under your gown)
Cap and Gown Orders:
If you have not ordered your cap and gown, you should order if from NC GRADUATE SERVICES. The phone number is (336) 228-7770 or Contact Mrs Steele at Kimberly_steele@abss.k12.nc.us
Seniors will be given 5 tickets to graduation. These will be given out at graduation practice on June 14 and not before. The list of people who requested and were granted extra tickets is posted outside the main office. REMEMBER: EVERY GUEST (EVEN BABIES) ATTENDING GRADUATION MUST HAVE A TICKET.
Family Members who will need assistance:
If you have a family member that will need special assistance with seating, please contact our office at 336-570-6161 and leave a message for Kimberly Steele. Mrs Steele will call back and talk with you to make a plan to best suit your family member.
- Please notify your school counselor if you have been offered any scholarship and/or financial aid and whether or not you are accepting. Bring the letter or email stating your award. This information is needed for district report.
- Please notify your school counselor if your mailing address and/or phone number change(d/s) so that we can contact you as needed.
- Please check the Williams High School Website from time to time for announcements.
Senior Advisor: Mrs Kim Steele (336) 570-6161 Kimberly_steele@abss.k12.nc.us
Yearbook: Ms. Betsy Lee (336) 570-6161 Betsy_lee@abss.k12.nc.us