Science Fair Dates
- Purpose/Question 22nd
- Research and hypothesis are due on September 20th
- Materials, Procedures due on October 11th
- Observations due on October 25th
- Conclusion is due on November 8th
- All Science fair projects are due on November 13th
- NGE Science will be held on November 15th- Projects will be judged on the 14th and 15th
The following websites might be helpful to you and your child
This is an after school club that will meet afternoons until 3:30p.m. There are 18 people on a team and we practice all types of science to prepare for the tournament in April.
- All interested 4th and 5th grade students should turn in forms by August 30th
- Practices will start in October. I will let all students know when the first practice will be.
- The tournament will be held in April at Alamance Community College
For more information about Science Olympiad please visit their website at NCSO.com