B=80-89 F=59 and below
C=70-79Check Grading Scale EquivalentA = √++B = √+C = √D = √-F = √ - -Course Requirements
40% = Test/Projects/Presentations
20% = Classwork/Lab write ups/Journals
20% = Quizzes/article reviews
20% = Homework/participation
My Expectations for Learning
- Students MUST take an active role in their education (“the more the you do, the more you learn”)
- Students are held accountable for their actions and their school work
- Students are to be present in order to participate in ALL classroom activities and discussions
- Students are to show respect for themselves, their peers, and ALL teachers/administration/staff members
- Students are to follow ALL school and classroom guidelines/procedures
- Students are to be prepared to learn with ALL required materials, appropriate behavior and a positive attitude
***NOTE: There will be periodic quizzes, test, projects, presentations, lab investigations, and research projects etc., given throughout the schools year. Rubrics explaining procedures, expectations, and requirements will be distributed accordingly.
“Failure is not Fatal”….. it's ONLY the 1st step"