My Social Studies classes use Chromebooks on a daily basis. I use Google Classroom to manage my online assignments. If you are interested in following what your student does in Social Studies class, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can connect you to our Google classroom page. As a parent/guardian, you can receive email summaries showing your student’s progress in the classroom.
- You can choose the frequency of the emails, such as daily or weekly.
- You can unsubscribe or remove yourself from Classroom at any time.
Parent/Guardian email summaries include:
- Missing work—Work that’s late at the time the email was sent
- Upcoming work—Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or work that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails)
- Class activity—Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by the teacher