Homework - La tarea:
- Use student planner to record assignments and due dates.
- Visit my website to stay informed. To access my website, visit Turrentine’s homepage and click on Teacher Webpages at the top. Find my name under “W” and click on my name, “Webb, Megan.”
- If you do not understand an assignment, you are expected to seek help from a classmate, la Srta. Webb, or other resource before the assignment is due.
- Late homework will not be accepted unless a student is absent on the day given or due date. Absence is the only plausible excuse for late homework without a parent note explaining other unforeseen circumstances. Make-up work from an absence should be turned in within 3 days upon arrival back to school.
- Students are expected to study their vocabulary words for at least 10 minutes each night. This is especially true if there is no specific written assignment.
- Homework should be turned in to the turn-in bin by the door at the beginning of class.
- Important: Homework is to be turned in at the beginning of class the day it is due. It will not be graded late unless it is made up after school for half credit. (5/10 points)
*No extra credit will be awarded without first turning in all missing assignments!