Welcome to Fifth Grade!
Hello! My name is Mrs. Hrabosky and I am so excited to start off this new school year! This is my second year teaching fifth grade at Highland Elementary. I grew up in Alamance County. I attended Elon Elementary and Western Middle/High School. After high school, I attended college at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I graduated there with a dual major in Elementary and Special Education! I got married in May of 2019 and have loved gaining another awesome family! When I am not teaching, I love to dance, play games, cook, travel and spend time with my family. I am looking forward to another successful year with my awesome fifth graders!
Mrs. Hrabosky's Favorite Things
- Fast Food Restaurant: Chick-fil-A
- Dine In Restaurant: Village Grill or Texas Roadhouse
- Drinks: Dr. Pepper, Water & Sweet Tea
- Colors: White, Black & Gray
- Stores: Target, TJ Maxx & Hobby Lobby
- Hobbies: dancing, hanging with family, decorating