Directions for accessing online resources!
Download and open the FREE Clever App or go to clever.com
Scan the clever badge
If the badge is lost or does not work with your device, click “Log in with Google”
and enter your child’s ABSS username and password
Username____________@students.abss.k12.nc.us Password ________
- Use the apps provided as directed by the teacher
- Below are the apps we use most often
Imagine Math: self-paced and adaptive math activities to support
your child where they struggle and challenge them when needed.
Imagine Language and Literacy: Students are guided through books,
vocabulary, grammar, and spelling activities on their learning level.
IXL: This program has activities in math, literacy, and science on many grade levels.
Please refer to the teacher's directions for which activities to complete, or go to the
'Recommendations' page to practice skills you need.
- Download the FREE Epic! Reading app or go to https://www.getepic.com/students
- Enter the class code: (will be sent on ClassDojo)
- Find your name and read your books. Don’t forget to check your assignments!
Enter the code: (will be sent on ClassDojo)
Find your name and click on the fish or the car.