Social Emotional Learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions.
Here are few activities to foster SEL while at home:
- SEL Bingo: Bingo card
- Resource list for calming anxiety: https://copingskillsforkids.com/calming-anxiety/
- Kindness videos: https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-videos
- For Parents- activities to do with your kids at home: Activity list
- Videos for meditation and relaxation: https://app.www.calm.com/meditate
- Movement and mindfulness activities: https://www.gonoodle.com/for-families/