All transcripts to NC schools should be sent through CFNC. Students must create an account at cfnc.org and go through the application hub to send transcripts. 
    Out of state transcripts will be sent through Naviance. See your counselor  if you have questions.
    Paper copies of transcripts are sometimes necessary for scholarships, job interviews, recruiting visits, etc. Complete the transcript request form that can be found in guidance for any paper copies that are needed. 
    Former students should submit a  request at  https://abssnc.scriborder.com/