Senior Year To Do List
Class of 2021 To Do List
- Join the senior REMIND
- Last names A-K text @ca4bbb to 81010
- Last names L-Z text @kg8dk3 to 81010
- Using CFNC to apply to send transcripts and to establish NC Residency
- Create a CFNC account
- You will use CFNC to send transcripts to ALL in-state schools
Using the application hub, choose “send transcript” and select the schools to which you are applying- CFNC will send the transcript directly from Powerschool. Counselors do NOT mail transcripts to in- state schools. The student is responsible for requesting and sending their own transcripts through CFNC for NC schools, including community colleges.
- Residency Determination
- You will also use CFNC to access the Residency Determination System
In order to get in state tuition you MUST complete this step.
- Use this to see what information you and your parent/ guardian needs for residency.
- Applying using the Common Application
- After you complete your Common App, you must match your account in Naviance https://student.naviance.com/ealamance
- How to request teacher recommendations in Naviance
- How to request a senior conference