It’s Important To Have GRIT in Virtual Dance Class
Get along with others
- In dance class, getting along with others looks like paying attention to who is speaking or showing a dance.
- In dance class, getting along with others sounds like, giving compliments to your classmates, and never saying mean things about someone else's dance.
- In dance class, being responsible looks like coming to the zoom dance classes or doing all your online dance work.
- In dance class, being responsible sounds like asking for help when you need it.
- In dance class, integrity looks like doing your work, or what you think is right even when the teacher is not looking.
- In dance class, having tenacity looks like not giving up on the dance, even if it is hard.
- In dance class, having tenacity sounds like saying “I will never give up!”