Online School Payments Portal
Make an online payment for field trips, class t-shirt, or school fundraisers.
Instructions for paying for school activities online
Visit Elon Elementary School Homepage and follow the links listed under the Spell-a-thon information section or visit http://osp.osmsinc.com/ABSS/
- On the left hand side of the screen under schools, select Elon Elementary
- A list of activities that are available for online payment will be listed – select Spell-a-thon payment
- Click the Add to Cart button
- You will then be taken to your shopping cart
- Click the Checkout button.
- If you are a new user, fill out the appropriate fields on the right hand column of the Sign In Screen and click the “Create New” button.
- If you are an existing user log in using your user credentials in the left hand column and click the “Login” button.
- Select the student for which you are making a payment. If no students or the student you are making a payment for is not listed, you will need to add them to your user profile. To Add a student see the steps below.
- To add a student to your profile, click the Add Student Profile button on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Enter in the First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name and Student ID for the Student then click the “Save Changes” button. (if you do not know ID# enter your phone number)
- You will now see the student in the ‘Select Student Profile” Field. You will only need to add the student to your profile one time; it will be saved to your user profile from now on.
- Click the Next button on the lower right hand corner of the screen to enter your card information
- Click the “Review Order” button
- Click the “Place Order” button at the bottom of the page. You have completed your online payment. A receipt will be emailed to the email address provided when setting up your user account.