PTO Agenda 1.19.22
Attendance in chat (scholar name, grade level, guardian name)
- Boys Basketball is competitive (DARE-County Tournament is Feb. 14-17)
- President: Still available
- Vice President: Still available
- Secretary: Shauna Reed
- Treasurer: Courtney Martinez
- Parent Leadership Representative: Ms. McKenna Bosse
- Looking “basketball shooting” raffle
- Setting dues
Volunteers Needed: Please email Mr. Scales (email@example.com)
- Parents to help during basketball home games (behind scenes, ie. concessions, officials help, chaperone)
- Looking for donations for staff appreciation
Notes from Meeting:
- Attendees voted the dues to be $5. Of course, a parent can donate more if needed.
- Funds will be used to support scholar activities and incentives. - Idea of nice jackets or apparel for athletes
- PTO Officers requested the agenda for the meeting ahead of time so they can prepare themselves for the meeting. - We will make this happen. Look for an email from Mrs. Haynes and Mr. Scales.
- Student concerned about being able to get to the car rider line due to hallway traffic.
- The next meeting will be Wednesday, February 16th on zoom. Hoping March meeting can be in person, on campus.