Each student needs to have a complete change of clothes that will be kept in their cubby just in case there is an accident. Please keep in mind the seasonal changes. At the beginning and end of the year, shorts and short sleeve shirts will be good for when we go outside to recess on hot days. Once the weather gets cooler, students will need pants and long-sleeved shirts.
Student enrollment is now being done on line. There is a Link on the Hillcrest Homepage to help make this process easier. If you have not completed this, please do so ASAP so that we have the most current information for your child. Thank you in advance for getting this done.
Students will need the following:
- Plastic Pencil Box
- 4 Composition note books (Wide Ruled)
- 12 Glue Sticks (No bottled glue)
- 6 PINK erasers
- 3 packs of pencils (No mechanical pencils)
- 1 box of 24 count Crayons
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 pack of markers
- 2 packs of wide ruled notebook paper
- 1 plastic folder with pockets
- 1 package of page protectors
- 1 box of Band-Aids
- 1 box of gallon size Ziploc baggies
- 1 box of sandwich size Ziploc baggies
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 3 containers of Clorox Wipes
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 roll of Paper towels
- 1 set of ear buds or headphones
- Plain Neon Green T-Shirt for Field Trips, Field Day, etc.
- A complete change of clothes that will be kept in your child's cubby
I have designated Friday as my snack day in the cafeteria. Students may bring money on FRIDAYS to purchase ice cream, snacks, or special drinks.