The Bulldog Book Club (BBC) is open to all students at Williams who love to read and are interested in talking about books and authors. We meet on Fridays each week for donuts and book chats - please feel free to join us!
Want to learn about upcoming YA books? Check out YA Lit.
Want to learn more about a favorite book, series, or author? Check out NoveList! You can see Read-Alikes and more. If you are not at school, you will need to log in with a password. See Ms. Harper for log-in information.
Test your literary smarts and library skills!
Trivia questions will be posted throughout the year @wmwhs_library on Twitter.
Meeting Dates 2018-2019
All meetings are in the library at 8:00
- September 7 - 1st meeting of the year!
- September 14
- September 21
- September 28
Teen Read Week is October 7-13 - we're celebrating October 22-26
- October 5 - no meeting (Harper at NCSLMA)
- October 12 - Williams Homecoming!
- October 19 - College Application Week
- October 26 - get fall book :) Our goal is to read 2 chapters each week.
- November 2
- November 9
- November 16
- November 23 - No School = Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 30
- December 7
- December 14
- December 21 - No School = Winter Break
- December 28 - No School = Winter Break
- January 4 - No School = Winter Break
- Janary 11
- January 18
- January 25
- February 1
- February 8
- February 15
- February 22
- March 1
- March 8
- March 15
- March 22
- March 29
- April 5
- April 12
- April 19 - No School = Good Friday
- April 26 - No School = Spring Break
- May 3
- May 10
- May 17
- May 24
- May 31 - No meeting
- June 7 - probably exams & last student day!
Questions? See Ms. Harper.