Western Alamance Middle FootballCoaches: Jordan WilesDarryl McMullenToma Shaw
FALL Football 2021:
**Tryouts begin on Monday, August 16th: 5pm-6:30pm and will continue throughout the week.
**Once student school days begin, tryouts/practice will begin after school until 5:45.
**Tryouts/Practices will be held on the Soccer Field. Parents are encouraged to have a ride ready to pick up their child promptly at 6:30pm.
**All Participants will be required to have a SPORTS PHYSICAL and have been cleared through the NCHSAA Athletic Clearance site (SEE LINK BELOW).
For students to tryout and be eligible to play this spring, you must complete the following:
- passed all 4 core classes and at least 1 encore class for the first semester
- Must have an up to date physical on file, or uploaded into the Athletic Clearance Website.
- have all the information filled out on Athletic Clearance Website
- Must be in 7th or 8th grade
- Must be less than fifteen years of age on or before/August 31 of the current school year.
- Must have been in attendance 85% of the previous semester
Athletics Director - Nicholas Coller