Welcome to the Williams High School PTSO Website.
Below, please find current information regarding PTSO news and events.
2019-2020 PTSO Officers
Ways to Support our PTSO:
- Co-Presidents Angela Hammack: (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Kara Marshall (email@example.com)
- Vice President: Cindy Sharpe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Tracy LaBranche (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Erin Vandre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email address for PTSO: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: PO Box 2532, Burlington, NC 27216
- Join! Envelopes are in the main office and can be returned to the main office. Click HERE to see where your membership fee goes!
- Support Walter M Williams High School Parent Teacher Student Organization at AmazonSmile. You shop, Amazon gives! Make sure to select our organization when you login.
- Fill out our interest finder HERE.
- Come to a meeting! For our meeting schedule, click HERE!
- Help support our teachers: There have been requests for glue sticks, paper towels, dry erase markers/erasers, small ziploc bags, post-its and staples. If you can help; please send items into the office. We have a donation box. Thanks in advance!
- Junior Class Snack day is December 4th! Click HERE to sign up via sign up genius!
- Sophomore class snack day sign ups are HERE.
- Buy WHS Spirit Wear! Click HERE to purchase!
- Thank you everyone for taking our survey about the best meeting time for you! The Results are in!!!
- Relink your grocery card if you shop at Harris Teeter. Last year we received more than $552.17 from that program, but you must tell the cashier that you would like to “relink” to Williams! Click here for instructions on how to link your VIC Card.