Employment Opportunities in the Alamance-Burlington School System
In the Alamance-Burlington Schools System, we see extraordinary stories unfolding in front of our eyes every day. The student learning new content. The teacher finding a new way to connect. The school staff member who selflessly serves. With 36 schools serving close to 23,000 students, there’s an opportunity for everyone to find their place with ABSS. We invite you to become a part of our dynamic team!
Before signing up for the first time, you will need the following:
- A personal email address - do not use work email address.
- At least three (3) references (name, title, and contact information) - one must be a current or most recent supervisor.
- Work experience with company name and dates of employment.
- Some positions may require a resume. If required, you must upload to your online portfolio instead of sending via email.
(Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser for this application system.)
To sign up or login to NC School Jobs, click here.
To access Alamance-Burlington School System job vacancies, click here.
For help with the new online application process, we have included a step-by-step PowerPoint that is available by clicking here.
If you need additional support or have questions about the NC School Jobs application system, please call (855) 980-0511.
- Press 1 for New Case
- Stay on line for no support number
- Press 8 for Talent
- Press 2 for Applicant Tracking
- Press 3 for IntelliGlance
or email firstname.lastname@example.org