Employment Opportunities in the Alamance-Burlington School System
The Alamance-Burlington School System has launched a new employment application system. The new NC School Jobs application system (Teacher Match) is powered by PeopleAdmin. It provides an innovative way to streamline the hiring process. Applicants will experience an enhanced, more user friendly system when applying for positions. To apply for a career opportunity, click on the link below.
If you have previously completed an application with the Alamance-Burlington School System and are still interested in employment opportunities, you will need to complete an application using NC School Jobs to be considered for employment. Applications completed in the old application system will not be migrated over with the new application system.
Before signing up for the first time, you will need the following:
- A personal email address - do not use work email address.
- At least three (3) references (name, title, and contact information) - one must be current or most recent supervisor.
- Work experience with company name and dates of employment.
- Some positions may require a resume. If required, you must upload to your online portfolio instead of sending via email.
(Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser for this application system.)
To sign up or login to NC School Jobs, click here.
To access Alamance-Burlington School System job vacancies, click here.
For help with the new online application process, we have included a step-by-step PowerPoint that is available by clicking here.
If you need additional support or have questions about the NC School Jobs application system, please call (855) 980-0511.
- Press 1 for New Case
- Stay on line for no support number
- Press 8 for Talent
- Press 2 for Applicant Tracking
- Press 3 for IntelliGlance
or email firstname.lastname@example.org