Alamance-Burlington Schools Driver Education courses are open to students who currently:
- Attend an Alamance-Burlington School
- Attend a private school in Alamance County
- Attend a charter school in Alamance County
- Attend a “registered’ homeschool in Alamance County
- You will need to download a form from the DNPE website or call (984) 236-0110. Please bring the first day of class.
- Are 14 ½ by the first day of class
- Are in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade
- Students over 18 by the first day of class can take the class but are too old to drive
If you are interested in upcoming classes, please carefully fill out the Future Driver Education Class Interest Form.
When a new class opens, students will be emailed. Classes are offered at each school every 2 to 3 months, depending on the need.