Welcome to Foods 2Erin MercsRoom H-2Email: email@example.comPhone: (919)-563-5991
This is my 10th year teaching at Eastern Alamance. I teach in the Family and Consumer Sciences Department and teach Foods 2 classes. I graduated from ACC with a Associates in Culinary Arts, UNCG with a Bachelor's in Dance and Religious Studies, and NC A&T with a Master's of Arts in Teaching Family and Consumer Science. Email is the best way to contact me but you may also call the school to reach me.Please have the following class supplies if possible:
Students:Join your Canvas Class AND PowerSchool here: http://my.ncedcloud.org (need student ID # & password)Parents:Join your Student's Canvas Class (as an observer) here: https://abss.instructure.com/login/canvas (directions)Students and Parents:Please use this link to join Remind. This is a app that will text you reminders about our class.
- Composition Book (90 pages or more, college ruled if possible)
- 3 ring binder for a portfolio (may do a digital portfolio instead of hard copy)
- Pens or pencils
- Markers (We do have a class set of markers but if you have a preference of marker type, please feel free to bring them)
- Tape and glue sticks would be helpful.
- Check out the following website to find out more about FCCLA at EA!