Hawfields Middle School BandMrs. Payne
Room H119Band (6th-8th)Email: email@example.com
Rising 6th Grade Band Member Info 2021-2022:
CLICK HERE to take an instrument matching test.
REGISTER by completing the interest form on THIS link.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Band --> here
- If you would like more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of BandsMy name is Mrs. Jennifer Payne and this is my 15th year teaching at Hawfields Middle School. I was born in Virginia, but grew up in Wake Forest, NC. I graduated UNC Greensboro with my BM in Music Education in 2006 and with my MM in Music Education August of 2013. I am primarily a saxophone player, but also can be seen performing on flute. I live in Burlington with my 10 year old son, Aiden, my 3 year old, Aaron, and my husband, Ron (a former band director). I love teaching and learning about music!
Band Handbooks 2019-2020:
- 6th Grade Handbook: 6th Handbook
- 7th/8th Grade Band Handbook: 7th/8th Handbook
- Full Band Calendar: Calendar (all grades information is included, this will be updated as needed)
Concert Attire: Dates TBA
- Ladies: white blouse and black dress pants/skirt OR a solid black dress and dress shoes,
- Gentlemen: white button up dress shirt with a tie, black dress pants with black dress shoes.
If you have any problems acquiring any of the items, please see Mrs. Payne and we will help you acquire these materials at least a week before a concert.