Mr. Matt McCracken
School Phone: 336-570-6400 Email: email@example.com
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! This will be my 14th year teaching in North Carolina and 12th year at SAHS. I enjoy the courses that I teach and look forward to helping you learn more about history, government and competition. As for my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, watching my son play soccer and traveling domestically, especially Colorado and California and internationally to Japan.
I hope that you remember to do your best in my class and to seek help right away when you need it. Put your best effort into every assignment and no matter what your grade ends up as, you can relax knowing that you did your best. Your best effort means turning in high quality assignments and making the most of your time with reviewing your notes, rereading assignments, listening and showing up to class each day.
You will be required to follow the classroom rules listed below:
- Do your best and be respectful and positive
- Teacher say, student do (Mr. Miyagi)
- No excuses or late work
- Review your work daily
- Seek help and remediate right away
- Don’t bother other students or I bother you
- There are no magic wands or extra credit packets to pass the class
- Start and finish strong academically
- We are all human and make mistakes
- Every day is a new day!