2021 - 2022
As the year ends.....Another one begins. :)
Cross Country information.....Please click on Cross Country tab
Boys Soccer.........................Please click on Soccer tabKevin WellmanTurrentine Middle SchoolPhysical Education / Health
Head Coach: Kevin Wellman
In order to run this upcoming season, please do the following:
1) Complete Athletic Clearance on the TMS Webpage
2) Email me at Kevin_wellman@abss.k12.nc.us and let me know you are interested
More Information will come out soon. Please keep checking the TMS homepage for an atletic meeting
2020 FALL TMS Cross Country
*Must have Physical / Paperwork on ATHLETIC CLEARANCE
*Team will be based on 15 boys and 15 girls with best average times.
*We will run a 1.86 mile course.
*Grades / Attendance and Discipline referrals will be checked from prior school year.
What can you do to prepare:
- Get your paperwork completed and done on Athletic Clearence (Go to athletics on TMS webpage).
- Get on your phone and create a TMS running group chat and meet somewhere to run over summer
- Check my webpage over the summer to see where I will be meeting students to run
Any questions? email@example.com
We will hold a meeting for everyone during OPEN HOUSE in August
2017 Congratulations to our first Season!!!!
October 17th Vs Southern / Broadview 2nd 1st
October 25th Vs Graham 1st 1st
October 31 Vs Southern 1st 1st
November 2nd - County Meet 3rd 1st
2020 (Spring COVID)
Graham 1st 4th
Hawfields 1st 4th
County Meet 2nd 4th