2019 - 2020
ICE POP WINNERS (WHEN WE GET BACK TO SCHOOL)Challange # 1 (3/26) 3,000 Step Challenge WINNER #1..... NATALIE HChallenge #2 TBAMARCH WINNERS: 1. _________ 2. __________ 3. ___________ 4. __________ 5. ___________*LOG ONTO GOOGLE CLASSROOM TO JOIN IN. PARENTS CAN JOIN IN AS WELL (Earn your child an ice pop)!!!!!
All students have been sent a link to Google Classrooms. Please be sure to check it for daily assignments.
Use the link below for fitness if you like. Extra credit will be given for completed work.Kevin WellmanTurrentine Middle SchoolPhysical Education / Health
2020 TMS Cross Country
*Must have Physical / Paperwork on file before first practice
*Tryouts will last 3 days. Best overall time will be used.
*Team will be based on 15 boys and 15 girls with best average times.
*We will run a 1.86 mile course.
*Grades / Attendance and Discipline referrals will be checked from prior school year.
What can you do to prepare:
- Get your paperwork completed and turned in before end of school year.
- Get on your phone and create a TMS running group chat and meet somewhere to run over summer
- Check my webpage over the summer to see where I will be meeting students to run
Any questions? email@example.com
We will hold a meeting for everyone during OPEN HOUSE in August
Must have all paper work completed in order to try out
Team will consist up to 10 BOYS and 10 Girls
Will your name go here?
1. ______________ 1. __________
2. ______________ 2. __________
3. ______________3. ___________
4. ______________4. ____________
5. ______________5. ___________
6. ______________6. ___________
7. ______________7. ___________
8. ______________8 ____________
9. ______________9. ___________
10. _____________10. __________
Congratulations to our first Season!!!!
October 17th Vs Southern / Broadview 2nd 1st
October 25th Vs Graham 1st 1st
October 31 Vs Southern 1st 1st
November 2nd - County Meet 3rd 1st