Substitute Lesson for May 10, 2019
Go to the following website:
You will answer questions on YOUR OWN PAPER. Following the following directions exactly:
1) Put your first and last name on top of the paper
2)Put your class number (7A, 7B, 8A, or 8B) beside your name
3) Number each question--if there is more than one question you will label 1a, 1b, etc.
4) All answers should be written in a COMPLETE SENTENCE--I have explained this to you previously. No exceptions.
5) At end of class you should turn in your work to the sub. If it is not turned in you will receive a 0 for today's work.
6) NO headphones, no games, no music, no switching computer unless I have already moved you for a reason. All computers are working. I get a link to where you logged in, so do not move or you will receive an infraction.
7) If your name is left by the sub for not doing work or misbehaving you will receive an infraction.
7th & 8th Grade Technology
Vocabulary 1 Technology (September 4th)
6th Grade Careers
Vocabulary 1 Careers (September 4th)
New Technology 2018 Video 1
Assignments May 8th--7th Grade--Traumatic Brain Injury Video
Career PowerPoint--How to Dress for Success #1
You should write each invention and important information about it as you watch! Turn in paper to substitute at end of period.
Remember you have to sign in to your school Google account for it to work! Take notes on each of the technologies.Lisa Segars
Email: email@example.comApollo V Rocket Video Rocket Videohttps://goo.gl/forms/
ktL2dPRADr6ims6D3 (8th Grade Registration)https://goo.gl/forms/ LJAxVF6HaR7dGjTX2 (7th Grade Registration)https://tinyurl.com/me2q8bc (AES Class Descriptions)https://goo.gl/forms/qeBXARx4u 6g4OinG2 (AES Registration Form)Mrs Segars Typing Links for Halloween