Here are some helpful links for reviewing grade level skills to stay sharp over the summer-- or just for fun!
- Great stuff for summer science fun!
- Great reading practice http://iwanttoread.org/
- Reading and Math at home and online
- Keep Skills Sharp
- Math word problems- any grade
- Click child's grade level and uncheck the square in the box next to it to practice skills in math, reading, language and more!
- Free (or almost free!) summer activities to keep learning.
- Online stories, activities, and a monthly calender of literacy-building ideas.
- Summer crafts and coloring
- Make art or play art games
- Poetry for Kids lets you read, listen to, and create funny poems.
- An article about how to add education to the summer vacation!
- How to help your child in (math, homework, etc)....series"
- Math games for all grades.
- Math Mysteries students read and solve online!
- Whole family math challenges.
- Fun and games at Fun Attic.
- Summer reading lists and book-tivities by grade level.
- Play outside!
- Have fun with some fish in the "KIDS' TANK" section of the N.C. Aquarium.
- Printable books and worksheets to use at home!
- Try the Summer Reading Challenge
- Study Island is a great way to review skills.
Reading practice to