Social Media Link
* Text "@sagrads19" to 81010 to receive text messages regarding senior class events. This is for students and parents!!
Graduation Date - Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 10:00 am in the Greensboro Field House
Greensboro Coliseum Complex - 1921 W. City Gate Blvd, Greensboro, 27403
- Admission by ticket ONLY.
- See the Greensboro Coliseum Complex list of prohibited items on their website.
Senior Class Fee - $20 - December 20, 2018
- Bring your payment to Mrs. Blevins in Student Services.
- This fee covers the cost of your 2019 graduation stole and senior class expenses.
Senior Picture Make-Ups - September 14, 2018
- This will be seniors last opportunity to be in the yearbook.
- Pictures will take place during 3rd and 4th blocks only.
College Fair - September 14, 2018
- The College Fair will take place at Elon University from 9:30 am-10:15 am.
- Students will need to sign-up to attend.
- More information will be forthcoming during morning announcements.
Homecoming - September 28, 2018
Order Graduation Supplies - October 10, 2018
The Herff Jones Representative will be on campus the following dates:
- October 10, 2018: Assembly 10:15 am in the auditorium to give information and order forms for graduation supplies.
- October 17, 2018: Place your orders in the Media Center during all lunches and 3:30-5:00 pm.
- Orders can also be placed by calling 336.228.7770 or by going online at Herff Jones.
- A deposit of $80 or full payment is required. Please order before our holiday break as shipping and handling fees will increase January 1st.
Coming Home - December 7, 2018
Prom - April 13, 2019
- Prom will be held at the Vailtree Event Center in Graham, 8:00 pm - midnight.
- Ticket information will be released in April.
Awards Day Assembly - May 31, 2019; 8:45 am in the SAHS Auditorium
- Parents are invited.
- GRADUATION DRESS CODE REQUIRED. See dress code below.
GRADUATION DRESS CODE - Graduation - Thursday, June 13th
LADIES: -Dress or skirt & blouse (shorter than the gown and not showing at the collar)
-Navy, dark brown or black dress shoes - open or closed toed, heels or flats
-NO FLIP FLOPS, TENNIS SHOES, OR BOOTS
MEN: -Dark dress pants – NO KHAKIS, JEANS, OR SHORTS
-White collared shirt
-Dark shoes and dark socks
-NO SANDALS, FLIP FLOPS, TENNIS SHOES, OR BOOTS
GRADUATION CAPS: Caps should sit on the top of your head (parallel with the floor), not tilted to the side or back.
GRADUATION STOLES: The 2019 white and red stole is REQUIRED for all graduates. (pay the $20 Senior Class Fee to receive yours)
Anyone not dressed appropriately may be pulled out of line. Do not be embarrassed by something trivial. If these requirements cause a financial hardship, see one of the administrators as soon as possible!
Graduation Special Needs Requests - May 31, 2019
Notify the school by May 31, 2019 if you or your guests have special needs, such as:
- Wheelchair or handicapped seating
- Sign language interpreter
- Contact Mrs. Silver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Fines and Obligations Due***
* All fines and obligations must be paid before graduation. You will not be allowed to participate in graduation with outstanding fines or financial obligations to the school.
* See the Counselor's webpage (Student Services) under Scholarship Information for all applications, information, and deadlines.
Cap & Gown Pictures - March 20, 2019
- In the auditorium beginning at 8:10 am.
- Make your appointment the week of March 11th and receive an order form.
- Payment is due when pictures are taken.
- This is optional and will not appear in the yearbook.
- Caps and gowns will be provided for the pictures.
Senior Class Group Picture - May 31, 2019; 8:10 am in the SAHS Gym
- GRADUATION DRESS CODE REQUIRED. See dress code above.
- Order information to be announced at a later date.
- Yearbooks are $65 through October 31. On November 1, the price will increase to $85. If there are extras, the cost will be $95.
- Order yearbooks at www.yearbookforever.com.
- Senior parent Ad information went home with report cards and the senior portrait appointments. It is also available online on the yearbook page of the school website. Parents who pay for the ad by Monday, October 1 get a $25 discount. The final senior parent ad deadline is October 29 or when the space is filled, whichever comes first.