GRADUATION PRACTICE - REQUIREDFriday, June 8th - 2:00 pm - SAHS Gym
- School dress code
- Seven (7) Graduation admission tickets will be given to each senior.
- A lottery for extra tickets will be held after practice. Grads should come to practice knowing how many total tickets they need.
Graduation - Greensboro Field House
Greensboro Coliseum Complex - 1921 W. City Gate Blvd, Greensboro, 27403
Monday, June 11th - Begins at 2:30 pm
Doors open 1:30
Sr. Class Fee - $20
- Admission by ticket.
- See the Greensboro Coliseum Complex list of prohibited items on their website.
Senior Class Group Picture - May 25th, 2018; 8:10 am, Gym* Details to follow.* GRADUATION DRESS CODE REQUIRED.Awards Assembly - May 25th, 2018; 8:45 am, Auditorium* Parents are invited.* GRADUATION DRESS CODE REQUIRED. See dress code below.Graduation Practice - Friday, June 8th, 2:00 pm, SAHS Gym* School dress code.* Admission tickets to Graduation will be given to students at practice. The number of tickets per student is yet to be determined.* Graduates should come to practice knowing how many total tickets they need. A lottery for extra tickets will be held after practice.Graduation - Monday, June 11th, 2:30 pm, Greensboro Colisium Complex Fieldhouse* GRADUATION DRESS CODE REQUIRED.
- Mrs. Blevins, Student Services, or Mrs. Alley, D-4, collect this fee.
- This fee covers the cost of your graduation stole.
* Entry by ticket only. Don't leave them at home.* On-Stage Graduation Pictures - Proofs and order instructions will be sent to your home after Graduation.AWARDS DAY May 25th/GRADUATION June 11th
LADIES: Dress or skirt & blouse (shorter than the gown, not showing at the collar)
Navy, dark brown or black dress shoes - open or closed toed, heels or flats
NO FLIP FLOPS, TENNIS SHOES, OR BOOTS
MEN: Dark dress pants – NO KHAKIS, JEANS, OR SHORTS
White collared shirt
Dark shoes and dark socks
NO SANDALS, FLIP FLOPS, TENNIS SHOES, OR BOOTS
CAPS: Caps should sit on the top of your head (parallel with the floor), not tilted to
the side or back.STOLES: The 2018 white stole is required for all graduates.Anyone not dressed appropriately may be pulled out of line. Do not be embarrassed by something trivial. If these requirements cause a financial hardship, see one of the administrators as soon as possible.Graduation Special Needs RequestsNotify the school by May 31st, 2018 if you or your guests have special needs, such as:* Handicapped parking* Wheelchair or handicapped seating* Sign language interpreter* Contact Mrs. Silver at email@example.com.Fines and Obligations Due* All fines and obligations must be paid before graduation. You will not be allowed to participate in graduation with outstanding fines or financial obligations to the school.Order Graduation SuppliesThe Herff Jones Representative will be on campus the following dates:* Oct 24th, 2017: Assembly 10:30 in the auditorium to give information and order forms for graduation supplies.* Nov 3rd, 2017: Place your orders in the Media Center during all lunches and 3:30-5:00.* After Nov 3rd place orders at www.highschool.herffjones.com.* A deposit of $80 or full payment is required.* Please order before our holiday break as shipping and handling fees will increase January 1st.*Call 336.228.7770 or order online at HIGHSCHOOL.HERFFJONES. COM.Scholarship Information* See the Counselor's webpage under Student Services for all applications, information and deadlines.Social Media Links* Text "@2018sahs" to 81010 to receive text messages regarding senior class events.
Prom Apr 28th, 2018
* Prom will be help at the Vailtree Event Center in Graham, 8:00 pm - midnight.
* Ticket information will be released in April.Cap & Gown Pictures Mar 20th, 2018* In the auditorium beginning at 8:10 am.* Make your appointment the week of Mar 12th and receive an order form.* Payment is due when pictures are taken.* This is optional and will not appear in the yearbook.* Caps and gowns will be provided for the pictures.Yearbooks* Order yearbooks at www.yearbookforever.com. Books ordered early will receive the largest discount. The price will increase as the year progresses.* Sr. Ad information is on the school website. There is a discount for ordering early.