Highland Hawk's NestBefore and After School Program for Highland Elementary SchoolDaycare RegistrationHighland Elementary plans to have a Highland Daycare for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please utilize the Pre-Registration form below if you would like to place your child on our pre-registration list.
All students must pre-register using this form. Prior enrollment in Highland Daycare will not automatically roll over to next school year.
Pre-registration does not guarantee a spot in our daycare as there are limited spots available per grade level. Confirmations will be communicated to families after June 10, 2021.
Please fill out a separate form for each child.All daycare questions should go to Wendy Goras via email at email@example.com School YearStep 1: PRE-REGISTRATION
- Pre-Register your child here: Pre-Registration for Highland Daycare 2021-2022 THIS FORM IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE MOVE TO STEP 3 TO PLACE YOUR CHILD ON OUR WAITING LIST.
- Read Handbook & Parent Partnership Agreement
- Sign the Parent Partnership Agreement and return it to the school.
Step 2: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- After June 10th, we will begin contacting parents on the Pre-Registration List to confirm that they there is space for their child at the appropriate grade level. At that time, parents will be provided with a link to officially register. If a grade level is at capacity and there is not space for a pre-registered student, the parent may place their child on the waiting list.
Step 3: WAITING LIST (Not open now)
- If you have been informed that your child's grade level is at capacity, you may fill out the WAITING LIST to place your child's name on the waiting list.
- When a spot becomes available, we will call you to see if you are still interested in our daycare.