Need to report a problem with your computer?
1. Click here
or go to Staff Links
> Web Help Desk
2. Log in with your ABSS user name and password.
3. Select one of the items in the Request Type pull-down menu.
- If it's your computer, select 2. Staff Computer Issue.
- If it's a student computer, select 3. Student Computer Issue.
- If your projector quits or nothing in your room is working, select 1. Classroom Down.
- For other issues, select the appropriate item.
4. Once you make your selection, complete the online form.
- In the Subject line, describe the problem in 3-7 words. ("Teacher laptop won't boot.")
- In the Problem Detail section, give details about the problem. ("Whether it's plugged in or not, no lights are lit and nothing happens when I push the power button.")
- Select the day and time when it is more convenient to come. That doesn't mean the technician will come then.
- In the My Assets section, make sure to select the asset number of the item that's having the problem. Make sure you click the Save button.