My name is Allison Eason and I will be teaching Chemistry I Honors and Physical Science for the Spring 2018 semester.
Here's a little bit about me:
- I've lived all over the place (Arkansas, South Carolina, Alaska, North Carolina, West Virginia) but am mostly from Huntington, WV.
- I earned my B.S. in Physics with a Minor in Chemistry from Marshall University in 2017.
- I have two dogs: Odie (4yo Plott Hound mix) and Ami (3yo German Shepherd mix).
- I can play the tuba, euphonium, trombone, and ukulele.
- My capstone project for my undergrad allowed me to operate a linear particle accelerator to study beam attenuation through a treatment table used in megavoltage radiotherapy.
Block 1: Chemistry I Honors
Block 2: Physical Science
Block 3: Planning
Block 4: Chemistry I Honors