Welcome to Mrs. Lewis' 5th Grade Classroom!
Welcome to 5th Grade!
I hope everyone is excited for this new school adventure. I am looking forward to getting to know each of you and your students throughout this year. This is my 3rd year at Highland, and it is my 5th year teaching 5th. I was born and raised in Elon, North Carolina. I graduated from Western Alamance High School, and I continued my education at Methodist University, where I played on the soccer team. I graduated in 2016 with a Bachelor's of Science in Elementary Education. I was recently married in May of 2019 to my husband Bryan, and we have two dogs, Bo (a goldendoodle) and Enzo (a golden retriever/chow mix). When I am not teaching, I love to run, play sports, read, and cook at home. I also enjoy going to the beach and spending time with family.
I love working with students whether it is in the classroom or online! I can't wait to make this year the best one yet!
P.S. - No matter what...Just Keep Swimming!
Mrs. Lewis' Favorites:
- Fast Food Restaurant: Chick-fil-A
- Dine-In Restaurant: The Root or Texas Roadhouse
- Drinks: Iced Coffee, Water, or Coke Zero
- Colors: Blues, Greens, and White
- Stores: Target, TJ Maxx, and Hobby Lobby
- Hobbies: Running, Cooking, Spending time with Family, Enzo, and Bo