COVID19: January 2021
Walter Williams BullDawgs to the 2020-2021 School Year
Mrs. Villines ( MS.V)
WHS Mission Statement:
Through rigorous academic standards, forward-thinking instruction, and positive interpersonal relationships, Williams High School is preparing students to thrive in a rapidly changing global society.
ABSS Mission Statement:
Providing engaging work for our students will enable the Alamance Burlington School System to educate all students to meet high academic standards and become responsible citizens in a rapidly changing world.
Cape Town South Africa
Back To school 4/12 /21
NEW Schedule ALERT :
We are so excited for you to return Bulldogs!
Please find the following information below:
- All students must wear a mask at all times except lunch and their mask has to cover their nose and mouth at all times. Gators are not allowed as a mask.
- All students must walk on the right side of the hallway and follow designated pathways to classes, remaining 6 feet apart at all times.
- Students may not wear hats or hoods.
- Students may only have 1 earbud/headphone in/on at a time.
- The schedule for all students can be found by clicking here and below!
- A lot of information can be found in this presentation.
- There are three informational videos that can be found on our facebook page and they are illustrated here and can be found below.
8:30 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:25
9:00 - 9:25 Asynchronous Learning (SA option)
9:25 - 10:25 Synchronous Learning (Virtual and F2F)
10:35 - 12:15
10:35 - 11:35 Synchronous Learning (Virtual and F2F)
11:35 - 12:15 Asynchronous Learning & Lunch (SA Option)
12:25 - 1:45
12:25 - 12:45 Asynchronous Learning (SA Option)
12:45 - 1:45 Synchronous Learning (Virtual and F2F)
1:55 - 3:15
1:55 - 2:55 Synchronous Learning (Virtual and F2F)
2:55 - 3:15 Asynchronous Learning (SA Option)
3:15 - 4:00
During this time, in-person students would be in teacher classrooms, but teachers will be working with individual or small groups of students.
Synchronous Learning (Virtual and F2F)
This time would be used for direct instruction for all students (Virtual and F2F)
8:00 - 4:00
9:00 - 3:15
1st Block - 9:00am to 10:00am
2nd Block - 10:15am to 11:15am
Lunch - 11.15 -12:00pm
3rd Block - 12:00pm - 1:00pm
4th Block - 1:15pm - 2:15pm
Success Academy /Extra Help - 2:15 pm to 3:00pm
Distance Learning Online Tools
5. Power School https://my.ncedcloud.org/portal/p/applications