2019 Graduation Tickets
- The only guarantee is that each student will receive 5 tickets to graduation.
- Every person (except the graduate) who attends will need a ticket to enter. This includes children and infants. If special accommodations for wheelchairs are needed, please contact the front office.
- There is no guarantee for extra tickets due to limited seating in the auditorium.
- The best option is to ask around the senior class for students who will not need all of their allotted tickets.
- There will be a limited number of unclaimed tickets. To request one, please see below:
- Student or parent must come in person to the office to fill out the ticket request form
- NO requests will be honored via email or phone
- Requests may be made in the front office Monday, April 15-Thursday, April 18 and Monday, April 29-Friday, May 3. The list will be reviewed and as many extra tickets as possible will be given. Extra ticket allotments will be posted outside the office by Friday, May 10.