You can view the Games Schedule in our online calendar.
That dates & times can also be downloaded and added to any mobile calendars. All dates & times for games are subject to change.
The Extracurricular Code of Conduct by which students will abide.
Download a Schedule for 2017-2018Scroll to the Bottom of the Page for a Downloadable File
Trying Out for Team? See criteria below
- Must be in grade 6, 7 or grade 8 to participate in interscholastic athletic competition.
- Must be less than fifteen years of age on or before/August 31 of the current school year.
- Once students enter the sixth grade they have 6 consecutive semesters of eligibility.
- Must attain a passing grade in all core subjects and one elective subject each semester. If the athlete is academically eligible or ineligible at the beginning of the semester, that status is retained the full semester.
- Must receive a medical examination each year (364 days) by a duly licensed physician, nurse practitioner, or physician's assistant.
- Must have been in attendance 85% of the previous semester