This is a generic supply list. This is not necessarily all of the supplies your child’s teacher may request.
A specific list will be provided at Meet the Teacher night and the first day of school.
- Book bag
- (4) 1” 3-ring Binders (different colors if possible to aid with organization)
- 4 packs of Dividers
- 2 composition Books
- Loose leaf paper for each Binder
- Pencils, Pencils, Pencils (mechanical preferred)
- Pens (black or blue ink only)
- Highlighter Pens (at least 2 colors)
- Markers or Colored pencils for school and home use
- Two pocket folders (4)
- TI 34 II calculator (optional – This one matches what students use on EOG’s)
- Dictionary for home use
- Students must carry a separate bag for their gym clothing and tennis shoes. Students are required to change clothes for P.E.; however no school uniform is required. Please see school website for dress code. Shorts must fall below fingertips.
Additional Classroom Supplies which are greatly appreciated:
- Facial Tissues
- Hand Sanitizer
- Dry Erase markers
- Disinfectant wipes
- Extra Pencils
- Markers and Colored pencils for classroom use
- Color Copy Paper
- Glue Sticks