ABSS Board of Education Public Forum
The purpose is for members of the public to address the Board regarding any subject appropriate for open session.
The ABSS Board of Education is particularly interested in public input on the following topics:
- Academic achievement (setting and meeting high standards)
- Athletic academic eligibility
- Security, safety, and bullying
- Equality among all school
- Attendance zones, transfers within the system, and magnet schools
- Community involvement in helping make our district better
- Communication with staff, board members, and others
Everyone is encouraged to attend and participate!
Cummings High School is located at 2200 North Mebane Street, Burlington, NC 27217pasting