Summer Learning 2021
Click here for the letter sent to parents regarding our Summer Learning Program.
Click here for the Google Form to confirm a spot and indicate any transportation needs. *parents must be logged into and use student ABSS account to complete form*
Aprendizaje de Verano 2021, página 2
Final Exam Schedule - Spring 2021
- One exam per day will be given as shown in the table above. Students are to arrive promptly to their exam session by 8:30am for a health screening.
- EOCs will test in A, C, & E Buildings. CTE Exams will test in D Building and HE 1, 2, & 4. EOCs and CTE Exams will count as 20% of the final grade.
- Students who have ABSS Chromebooks at home need to bring them to their exams.
- Teacher-Made Exams can be given Monday, May 24th - Wednesday, May 26th.
- Teacher-Made Exams should be given no later than Wednesday, May 26th and will count as a Quarter 4 Test Grade.
- Only seniors with an A-average both 3rd and 4th nine weeks will be exempt from a Teacher-Made Exam (Excluding CTE).
- A Grab & Go breakfast and lunch will be available for pick up before and/or after the exam period.
Congratulations, Class of 2021!
You’re one step closer to completing your high school career.
Please complete the 2020-2021 Senior Survey by clicking this link.
You can also access the survey by:
- Login into your Naviance Student account
- Click the About Me tab
- Click My Surveys
- Click Surveys Not Started
- Click 2020-2021 Senior Survey
- Answer questions
- Click Save and Finish
Graduation Information Update
Please mark your calendars - Graduation 2021 will take place Friday, June 4th @ 10:00 AM at AM Primm Stadium. The rain date will be Saturday, June 5th. Stay tuned for more detail to come regarding ceremony protocols and social distancing requirements. Tickets may be limited depending on the Governor's orders at the time. Thank you and please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Student Remote Learning - Getting Started
Please see this document for some basic information regarding accessing classwork and course schedules to get started with the 20-21 school year.
Links to frequently asked questions and other information to support the use of technology: Click Here
ABSS Technology Help
Web Help Phone number 336-GET-HELP (336-438-4357)
Technology Information for Students and Families
Información importante para el apoyo del uso de la tecnología
Parents Guide to Google Classroom
Guía para Padres acerca de Google Classrooms
Need help with Clever login? Watch this video for help.