- To protect your computer, please place it on a table or other stable surface in your learning environment.
- Due to weak internet connections, you may experience gliches when using audio and video. Turning off your video to speak will help eliminate the gliches.
- If you experience microphone problems, try recording a FlipGrid video to determine if it is a computer issue or a Zoom issue.
- Remove your headphones if you are hearing added background noise.
- If you have an ABSS HotSpot, it should only be used for school purposes. There is limited data that is quickly used up when gaming.
- Each night, shut down the computer by choosing shut down from the power menu in the bottom left corner.
- Regularly clear the browsing history in Google Chrome: In the top right corner, choose the 3 vertical dots, choose More Tools, choose Clear Browsing Data. choose Clear. You can also press Ctrl + Shift + Delete and then choose Clear.