Elon Honors Institute
Elon Honors Institute - THIS SUMMER!!!
Are you a current Junior that has a passion for making a change in our community? Are you interested in participating in a college summer camp for free? Then you should apply for the ABSS Honors Institute @ Elon. Students selected for the summer institute will collaborate on topics such as engaged citizenship, historical roots of current issues, social leadership, and designing your engaged leadership. Below is important information about the ABSS Honors Institute @ Elon.
- Must be committed to attend daily June 11 - July 1 from 8:30am until 12:30pm Monday through Friday. We also meet 5 Saturdays throughout the year. You will need to provide your own transportation.
- Students must be motivated and ready to engage in college level work.
- Reading level should be well above grade level.
- Should enjoy working in teams and being collaborative.
- Students will engage in an active project that can make a difference in their community (home or school). This will also require interaction and public speaking.
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please complete the application on our website. The deadline for applying is March 16th. Click here for the website.