Fix for Zoom log on error on Thursday
If you get an error logging in to zoom on Thursday, please use these directions to fix the problem.
how to fix the "Internal Only" error. Here's how to do it:
- If you get this error message, click the X in the top-right corner of the white box. This will close the error window.
- In the Zoom window that is still open, click the Sign in with Google link in the right column.
- In the window that pops up
- It should show your school Google account. If it does, click on it and click Sign In (or OK, or whatever the blue button says).
- If it gives you a box to type in your email address, type in your whole ABSS Gmail address, including the @students.abss.k12.nc.us. You must type this exactly correct.
- Enter your ABSS Gmail password.
- Click Sign In (or OK, or whatever the blue button says).
- IF IT SAYS YOUR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT, carefully check your email address. Make sure every single letter is correct.
- If it asks you to create your Zoom account using your Google login, say yes. If it doesn't ask this, that's ok.
- You should get a message saying that you're now logged in to Zoom.
- Leave Zoom open and click back on your teacher's webpage.
- Click on the link for the Zoom meeting again. It should take you back to Zoom and let you into the meeting.