Car Rider Tags
2021-2022 School Year
- Walkers should follow the sidewalk that is designated with the Walkers sign at the top of the grassy hill. This sidewalk is protected by a fence along the car rider line.
- In the morning, parents may walk with their child up to the crosswalk.
- In the afternoon, parents may walk to the gym doors (near the neon green theme rock), present the yellow walker tag, and pick up their child. For afternoon dismissal, it is the parents responsibility to communicate with the teacher before 2pm that their child will be a walker.
- If you need a yellow walker tag, please contact Mrs. Wroblewski directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While on campus all persons should wear a mask and socially distance from non-family members.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow bikes, scooters, or skateboards on our campus during school hours (7:15am-3:30pm).
Highland Car Rider Procedures & Tags
- ALL students must fill out this form in order to receive an updated car rider tag with a unique car tag number.
- If you have a tag from the 20-21 school year and it has the unique car tag number, you may keep it and use it for this year.
- If you need your tag updated with an additional child, please fill out the registration form linked above.
- Families will be able to pick up their car rider tags. We will announce that they are ready via dojo and connect ed.
ONLY STUDENTS WHO ARE CAR RIDERS NEED TO REGISTER
For more information, please visit our