Requirements for Scholarship Application
Students desiring to be considered for a Florence Kidder Memorial Scholarship must have the following materials completed and submitted online by February 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Your essay on the topic for the year with your name on the first page.
- A photograph of the historic building or site that inspired your essay
- An unofficial transcript of grades, including first-semester senior courses if possible and current GPA.
- A current photograph
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher in pdf format.
- A document detailing your extracurricular activities, awards, community work, and work experience.
- A document containing any additional information that the review committee might find important when considering your application.